- Student council is a statutory body. It is governed by the student council coordinator.
- If the student council dose not fulfill the rules and regulations laid down by the Student Council co-coordinator, consequently approved by the Academic council, the Principal has the sole authority to dissolve the student council.
- The students elected to the council are to keep in mind the history of the Institutions.
- The students council has to protect the integrity of the college and always stand by its laws and regulations.
- Strict action will be taken if the students elected to the council are found participating in anti college activities like going against the lecturers, against the statutes of the college and against the management.
- If the student council want to address any grievances, it should be done so with the respective authority in writing, to the student council Coordinator and then to the Principal.